- Job Level:
Our client, a dynamic medical device manufacturer, is seeking a talented Engineering Technician to join their team for an immediate opening.
- Follow ASTM and ISO standards for material testing and traceability procedures.
- Document and provide basic analysis of test results using standard computer programs.
- Work with engineering, quality, and manufacturing to support research and production.
- Troubleshoot problems and define preventative and corrective actions.
- Create documents, and work instructions as required.
- Present findings or oral arguments to management when necessary.
- Maintain equipment and lab supplies to support testing
Experience & Skills Required
- Self starter, must be able to work under minimal supervision and guidance.
- High School or Technical School education focusing on Engineering or materials.
- 2 years of experience minimum in a manufacturing role and/or research and development role.
- Good communication skills a must.
- Experience working in ISO-9000, GMP or similar environment.
- Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD design is a plus.