Our client is looking for a SAP Solutions Architect in Stamford, CT. Our client is transforming its order to cash process working with a single national broker for our retail and foodservice channel. This includes:
- Order Entry (all orders will flow through Advantage)
- Order Allocation to warehousing
- AR Processing / Cash Processing
- Deductions including trade and non-trade promotions
Additionally, our client is consolidating its warehouse and transportation partners to a single entity, which entails moving from three warehouses to five warehouses, and two transportation providers to one transportation provider that is integrated with the new warehouses. The order to cash process will integrate with this single warehouse and transportation partner.
- Review current SAP 6.5 design and implementation.
- Design solution for the order-to-cash and 3PL migration and document the design, integrations, and changes require leveraging standard SAP functionality where possible and relevant.
- Lead develop and testing for the designed solution, including internal workflows and integrations with trading partner network using EDI and other integration technologies.
- Support change management for IT transformation and help establish standard operating procedures.
- Prepare project plans timelines, and budget.
Experience & Skills Required
- 10+ years of experience in SAP application and integration development, facilitating process changes within a manufacturing, wholesale and distribution environment.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP ERP designing solution, application development, implementation, integration, testing, and support.
- Hands on experience supporting SAP modules including MM (Material Management), FICO (Financial Accounting and Control), PP (Production Planning), SD (Sales and Distribution), FM (Funds Management), TMS (Transportation Management and Logistics) and BASIS.
- Experience developing and maintaining key ERP based processes, including but not limited to, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, record-to-report, master data management, etc..
- Experience with integration of trading partners (EDI VAN and AS2 and direct) using standard and custom programming within SAP.
- Ability to define, develop, and maintain custom ABAP programs working with developers.
- Experience managing SAP in a cloud-based environment and implementing robust security best practices enforcement to safeguard data and infrastructure.
- Hands on experience developing application and integration of disparate system; experience with enterprise service bus, integration frameworks, web services development, and ETL technologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to diagnose problems and provide solutions to business needs.