Are you an HR Professional looking for the next step in your career? Do you have a diverse background in both Recruiting, Employee relations and performance management? Do you desire to work for one of the largest banks in the world?
The HR Manager is responsible for the administration of talent acquisition function’s recruitment life cylcle; support talent management function activities; assist to handle employee relations, maintain various data collection, analysis, report, and confidential record keeping; and performing other duties such as implementation of HR initiatives, deliverables on special projects and as required by the Manager and HR Management based on business needs.
- Execute Talent Acquisition (“TA”) function in accordance with the Branch’s policies and procedures as well as compliance with employment standards, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Handle the recruitment life cycle: planning, sourcing, selection of candidates, employment offers, and onboarding.
- Partner with hiring managers, HR Management, and other stakeholders for talent solutions.
- Prepare accurate reports required on ad-hoc or a regular basis (monthly, quarterly, annually) for various internal purposes as well as Office reporting, and external requirements.
- Support Talent Management (“TM”) function. Administer Talent Connection (SABA) not limited to Performance Management, E-Learning modules; troubleshoot issues arising from end-users; support in the creation, coordination, and facilitation of learning programs; and serve as a primary back up to TA/TM team.
- Handle Employee Relations. Respond to employees’ inquiries timely, handle employee relations, and assist with the resolution of issues, well as maintaining confidential documentation, and escalate to HR management or other stakeholders as appropriate. Help provide guidance to employees and managers in accordance with the Branch’s established policies and procedures.
- Assist with Special Assignments/Projects and HR initiatives.
- Provide support to meet HR’s deliverables with projects or other HR initiatives, planning, implementation, communication, reports, etc.
- Process vendor invoice payments in Polar, help manage third party agreements and relationships with vendors; assist to create or update HR policies, procedures and manuals; provide support during audit, RSCA, maintain record keeping of TA/TM, support on the execution of company events, and perform other duties as deemed required by the Manager and HR Management.
Experience & Skills Required
- 4-6 years of direct HR experience in a corporate environment (250+ headcount).
- Experience and familiarity of HRIS (e.g. Saba, Workday, ADP Workforce), Talent Acquisition and Talent Management portals a plus.
- Experience working in Banking/Finance highly desired.
- Membership: Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) highly desired.