RAD TECH (ARRT)
- Job Level:
HumanEdge is looking to hire a CT/Rad Tech opening in Odessa, Texas
- Need: Travel CT/Rad Tech Need in Odessa, TX!
- Where: Odessa, TX
- When: ASAP
- Need: CT/Rad Tech
- Assignment: 13 weeks with strong option to extend
- Shift: Nights 3 pm- 11am M-F (will work one major holidays)
- Call: Yes; Once a month
- Performs a variety of imaging procedures, including CAT/MRI procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols.
- Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric.
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
Experience & Skills Required
- One year of radiologic/imaging experience preferred.
- Prefer specific experience and training in CT.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Certification in CT within 24 months of moving into the CT position RT, (R), (CT)
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology.
- Possesses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
- Proficiency with most major CT equipment manufacturer's hardware and software (GE, Siemens).
- Current BCLS certification.