IT Desktop Support
Information Technology Services
- Job Level:
Our client is a large healthcare organization located in Queens, NY.
We are seeking two (2) IT Desktop Technician capable of assuming a wide range of responsibilities in the Information Technology department for a company wide Windows roll-out that should take about 3 to 4 months. Extension of the project is possible. Excellent customer service and communications skills a must!
Due to the opening of a large new wing the hospital will roll-out 200 new devices (desktops and laptops) and need IT Desktop Technicians who had prior experience in large hardware rollouts. Microsoft experience a must.
- A bachelor’s degree and/or certifications in areas of specialty such as Microsoft, CompTIA A+/Network+/Security+, Cisco preferred.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience in the following systems, applications and network hardware required: Microsoft technologies including Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office Suite, Active Directory.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in the information technology field working with enterprise-level technology infrastructure.
- Familiarity with a variety of information systems concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrated technical skills in client/server environments (Microsoft email services, internet services, and remote system management.
- Experience with the following technologies also desired: TCP/IP, firewall and systems security, data backup software distribution.