Information / Records Management Services
- Job Level:
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00
Our client provides a full range of care solutions including nursing home care, managed long term care, assisted living programs, senior housing, rehabilitation services and specialized services such as elder abuse prevention and memory care. They serve over 12,000 patients, residents and members to live forward every day. They have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Web Manager to join their dynamic team in our Information Telecommunications Technology Services Department.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining company external websites using WordPress and SquareSpace CMS systems, maintaining Intranet Site, and working as a liaison with departments and managers to curate and update content and make site changes.
- In addition, responsibilities include DBA duties related to managing and maintaining MS SQL database servers and Extract, Transform and Load (E.T.L) for various business processes across the organization.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or computer-related field and 5+ years of related experience preferably in a healthcare environment.
Experience & Skills Required
- The ideal candidate must have excellent problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience with WordPress, SQL Server.
- 2008/2012 T-SQL-Stored procedures, SQL statements, Windows Server 2008/2012, llS
- 7+, ASP.NET Web pages & Web forms, HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.