- Review international aspects of the Company’s consolidated Federal income tax return, including: M-3 adjustments, Forms 926 and 5713, Form 1118, including IRC Section 861 allocations and Subpart F calculations, Forms 5471 and 8858, including E&P calculations, Forms 8994-Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI), Tax return disclosure statements
- Assist with international tax planning projects, including restructurings, repatriation planning, and transfer pricing.
- Work closely with the Manager on various intercompany transfer pricing projects, agreements, and planning.
- Review international aspects of the Company’s quarterly and annual income tax provision calculations.
- Work with local business unit finance contacts to address and resolve local country tax issues including tax return filings, tax accounting, and tax examinations.
- Generate and implement procedural improvements to the current income tax return compliance and tax provision processes.
- Contribute to the Company’s tax planning through innovative ideas.