- Job Level:
Sales Analyst needed for a temporary position in Wallingford, CT for a local medical devices company.
- Works with VP of Sales, to develop and refine sales reports that are meaningful management reports in order to identify areas of success and deficiencies for sales management to redirect and refine field sales activities
- Review, assess, and process territory alignment changes through partnerships with sales leadership
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly sales performance reports for all sales channels.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual calculation, validation and payment of incentive compensation plan components and bonus commissions
- Provide insights into sales compensation plan effectiveness through data analysis.
- Work with consultants to implement Tableau as the sales reporting platform.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited College or University
Experience & Skills Required
- 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting/finance role
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel
- Experience with Tableau, CSI9 and Microsoft PowerBI a plus
- Strong communications skills, drive for results, and customer focus
- Strong ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, financial project management, and prioritized workload
- Desire to partner with the sales force and meet internal customer needs
- Ability to prepare financial information in a manner that is clear and concise
- Demonstrated ability to work with other departments to form collaborative and cooperative work/project groups to implement requirements of various reports
- Thoroughness and attention to detail