Licensed Social Worker
- Job Level:
Flexible Schedule - Adult Outpatient population. Licensed Social Worker needed for a temporary position in Meriden, CT.
- Managing case load and running group therapies
- Must have experience with dual diagnosis - mental health and substance abuse
- Provide assessment and diagnosis
- Master's Degree in mental health or human services field. (May substitute a current Connecticut RN license or certification as a Registered Nurse Clinician.)
Experience & Skills Required
- Current CT licensure as: MSN, LCSW, Ph.D., LPC, LADC
- Ability to meet requirement for internal credentialing in relevant clinical settings.
- Minimum of three years experience in dealing with psychiatric patients and/or substance abuse population.
- Previous experience in assessment and diagnosis and individual and group therapy.