Intercompany Accounting Analyst
New York, NY
- Job Level:
Intercompany Accounting Analyst needed for a temporary position in New York City for a local consumer product outlet.
- Finalize accounting clean up in the US, support US Controller in preparing proper documentation.
- Reconcile inventory differences and Rollback inventory from the annual physical stocktaking date to the end of December.
- Prepare intercompany reconciliations for both balance sheet and Income statement by the legal entity for 2019.
- Create processes and templates for the quarterly process going forward.
- Prepare intercompany reconciliations for balance sheet 2015-2018.
- Support Intercompany pricing analysis for 2020 to comply with the transfer pricing study.
- Support in all YEC (Year-End Closing) activities and other ongoing accounting activities.
- Proposal for automated billing system and support in implementation.
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- 5+ year experience in accounting
- Strong experience in intercompany transactions for international and manufacturing companies
- Strong financial, accounting skills
- SAP Business One knowledge a plus