- Job Level:
HumanEdge has an immediate need to join a growing production team in the Nutraceutical industry. Enjoy the opportunity to work in a brand new expansive production facility.
- Weigh ingredients for production as per instructions on batch record
- Load products onto machines
- Set up and operate manufacturing equipment- blenders, granulators, mill, etc.
- Stage utensils for manufacturing
- Load products onto trays for drying
- Assist in milling products
- Clean equipment before and after use
- Clean manufacturing rooms and warehouse
- Weigh and pack finished products
- Apply labels on packaged product containers
- Written standard operating procedures must be followed at all stages in manufacturing
- Follow proper hygiene and safety protocols as per written procedures
- Document cleaning on logs for all equipment
- Operate a Forklift
- Prepare trays
- Prepare cartons and drums for packing
- Collect trash on-premises, place in collection bin
- Cross-train to back-up warehouse house (shipping and receiving)
- High School degree is required. Associate’s and/or Trade Degree is a plus.
Experience & Skills Required
- Forklift Certification preferred.
- Able to safely lift up to 50 lbs of product.
- 3+ years of related experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- This job requires someone who is self-motivated, able to perform work while standing for most of the day.
- Valid driver’s license and is comfortable operating a forklift.