- Job Level:
$75,000 - 85,000 plus Bonus
Packaging Supervisor (Pharmaceutical/Medical Device)
The Packaging Supervisor will be responsible for the oversight of all packaging and labeling operations and ensures adherence to all SOPs, cGMPs, and safety requirements. Schedules packaging line activities and oversees daily performance against established standards and schedules.
- Supervise the finished product labeling and packaging of medical devices, and the product packaging in blister or pouches in control environment
- Creates and modifies labeling for finished products and other related materials following the established design format, labeling style guidelines, and branding guidelines.
- Works with other functions to identify and resolve labeling inconsistencies with labeling material and requirements and to meet project objectives.
- Creates and manages labeling change requests within the document management system.
- Ensure all activities are performed in accordance cGMP’s.
- Write and update SOP’s pertaining to department activities.
- Recommend and implement production process improvements to improve quality, reduce cost, and improve safety.
- Identify the developmental needs of others and provide coaching, mentoring, and encouragement to help others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Assist with various special ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in science or related discipline (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacy, Engineering) or Business Management or Operations, with 4 years relevant experience
- Associate’s degree in science or related discipline, Business Management or Operations with 7 years of relevant experience
- High school with 10 years of relevant experience
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience with Cloudesuite Industrial ERP system and planning software a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient to advanced Microsoft Excel skills; Microsoft Access skills a plus
- Experience in a medical device or in a pharmaceutical production area
- Solid leadership experience resulting in sound functional understanding of pharmaceutical packaging processes