Home Health RN
- Job Level:
Home Health Nurse
Seeking an energetic Home Health RN to come join our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.!
- Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply.
- Must have prior and recent home health experience doing multiple skilled visits a day
- Administer medication to patients.
- Assist with daily activities such as bathing, feeding and dressing patients.
- Work with other professionals to create treatment plans.
- Clean and re-dress wounds if needed.
- Measure vital signs.
- Monitor changes in behavior and progress.
Experience & Skills Required
- RN positions require one to two years of experience in a home health setting
- Candidates must have OASIS
- Experience with Starts of Care, recerts and discharges
- HCHB EMR exp preferred
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- Have, or be able to obtain, RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
- Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
- Job Type: Contract
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Contract Renewal:
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, Home Health RN, Home Health