- Job Level:
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Seeking an energetic RT to come join our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.!
Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply.
- 13 – 26 week contracts
- 36 hr week; Night shift (6p – 6a)
- Vent, Biap & Oxygen management experience needed
- Respiratory Therapist administers respiratory care treatments, procedures, and protocols under the direct supervision of department leadership and physician.
- Provides for patient assessment to determine cardiopulmonary status, implement appropriate patient care protocols, or to maintain/improve cardiopulmonary hemodynamic status.
- Initiates and maintains emergent and non-emergent non-invasive ventilation and invasive mechanical ventilation per department policies and protocols.
Experience & Skills Required
- Graduate of an approved and accredited Respiratory Care Program
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by The National Board for Respiratory Care
- Licensed by The State
- Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
- Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: $900.00 to $1,600.00 /week
- 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Contract Renewal: