Home Health RN
- Job Level:
Home Health Nurse
Seeking an energetic Home Health RN to come join our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.!
Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply.
Must have prior and recent home health experience doing multiple skilled visits a day
- Administer medication to patients.
- Assist with daily activities such as bathing, feeding and dressing patients.
- Work with other professionals to create treatment plans.
- Clean and re-dress wounds if needed.
- Measure vital signs.
- Monitor changes in behavior and progress.
Experience & Skills Required
- RN positions require one to two years of experience in a home health setting
- Candidates must have OASIS Start of Care
- Experience with Starts of Care, recerts and discharges
- HCHB EMR exp preferred
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- Have, or be able to obtain, RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
- Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
- Job Type: Contract
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Contract Renewal:
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, Home Health RN, Home Health