- Job Level:
Process all types of loan applications and all maintenance associated with those files
A prestigious organization seeks Morgage Loan Processors to handle over-load on a temporary basis.
Remote work initially and then in office
- Process Conventional Residential, Construction/Perm and Commercial Loan applications and all required maintenance associated with preparing the loan for submission to Underwriting
- Prepare commitment extensions/revisions /adverse action & withdrawal letters and assure all HMDA requirements are satisfied
- Back up for preparing Residential/Commercial Commitments
- Respond to e-mail and telephone inquiries from customers/brokers/MDO’s concerning loan files in a timely manner
- Update and review credit reports for the Closing Area and make necessary changes to the worksheet/LOS if warranted
- Complete monthly ABA Frontline training programs and attend training seminars when available
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in the processing of residential, commercial and construction loans
- Must be computer literate and possess knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as good organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize assignments, pay attention to detail, work under pressure and meet established deadlines