Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
$17.00 - $18.00/hr
Rapidly growing corporation located in the mid-Westchester area is in need of a computer savvy HR Assistant to assist their Human Resources Department with special projects. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain solid experience with a well-known company.
- Managing the Visa process for new international employees
- Preparing new employee files.
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team Scheduling interviews and assisting with the interview process
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets.
Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred, minimum Associates Degree required
Experience & Skills Required
- 1+ year experience working in a corporate Human Resources department
- Experience interviewing candidates strongly preferred
- Strong MS Excel skills. Knowledge of Vlookups preferred
- Ability to multi-task and take direction from more than 1 person.
- Must be willing to work onsite