Financial Documentation Coordinator
White Plains, NY
- Job Level:
$18.00 - $20.00/hr
Computer savvy individual with a strong numerical aptitude is needed to process applications for eligibility and screening, recertification of status and to ensure continued eligibility.
- Receive and review applications/documentation to certify family eligibility and accurately verify that information is in compliance with program guidelines
- Assist clients in securing housing, including communicating with Landlords and Brokers.
- Prepare HAP contracts and complete quality control on accounts payable
- Complete new, annual, and interim reviews including all income verifications and necessary procedures for rent calculations.
- Accurately calculate family’s gross adjusted income, deductions, allowances and families rent
- Maintain caseload of several participants
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Experience & Skills Required
- Strong with numbers, accounting, banking or tax experience
- Experience working with the public
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Bilingual Spanish a plus