Legal Administrative Assistant
New York, NY
- Job Level:
- Seeking a polished senior legal secretary to support senior partner and head of Latin American practice.
- Responsible for preparing correspondence
- Organizing and scheduling meetings
- Reviewing incoming messages to determine their significance
- Preparing agendas for meetings
- Making travel arrangements
- Preparing bills
- Transcribing dictations
- Maintaining attorney’s personal files.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of FIVE (5) years’ experience working in a corporate law firm.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detailed oriented and have the ability to manage multiple tasks under strict time constraints and the ability to anticipate needs.
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel
- Familiar with attorney time-keeping programs
- Must be fluent in Castilian Spanish