Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
$14.00 - 15.00/hr
Our client is a reputable international manufacturing company in the Shelton, CT area that is looking to add a machine operator to its production team.
- Operate heavy duty machinery based on order specifications
- Maintain levels of production in accordance with instructions
- Maintain quality, timliness and accuracy of work
- Communicate any product or machine defficiencies to management appropriately
- Preventative machine maintenance as needed
- Maintain clealiness of work area.
- Participate in OSHA safety trainings and production team trainings
- High School Degree or G.E.D.
Experience & Skills Required
- 1+ year of experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Familiarity with heavy machinery and equipment
- Ability to read measuring tools such as micrometers preferred, but not required