· Manage medium to large projects, including scope, time, cost, quality, resource, communication, risk, procurement/vendor management and other activities.
· Manage all IT toolset repositories and reports. Facilitate project meetings, take and distribute minutes, follow-up on action items, risks and issues with the project team members, vendors and stakeholders.
· Serve as PMO liaison with all departments and vendors on project intake process, inquiries and project status.
· Responsible for collecting and filing project artifacts including project status reports, project minutes, project charter, project issues and project risks.
· Work with project teams in developing and maintaining project budgets and actuals. Create and maintain project schedules and arrange large meetings and events for project teams. Identify change needs and assess the impact of the changes, obtain stakeholder acceptance to ensure business and functional requirements are met, support project and business teams thro