- Job Level:
$50,000 - $60,000
We are seeking an entry level Regulatory Associate with a positive can-do attitude and great attention to detail. This is a fabulous opportunity for a BS level candidate to begin a career in regulatory affairs. The Regulatory Associate will join a team of well experienced professionals with knowledge across several industries.
Our client is a specialty chemical manufacturer supplying ingredients to the Consumer Products, Industrial Manufacturers and Personal Care industries looking to grow their seasoned Regulatory Affairs team due to increased business needs. This full time salaried position includes an excellent company benefits package.
- To ensure that hardcopy and computerized filings are maintained in accordance with company policy.
- Assist and interact with Regulatory Manager, QA Manager and Sr. Regulatory Specialists to support all function of the department and to meet company objectives as assigned. Activities may include administrative activities such as writing up meeting minutes, responding to correspondence and emails. Distributing, scanning and filing of correspondence, emails, paperwork, etc.
- Provide support to the maintenance of the Quality Management System where needed
- Assist Regulatory department in the completion, processing and review of customer forms and literature for products, including Product Data Sheets, Safety Data Sheets and label updates.
- Process state registrations (new products and renewals)
- Support department in ensuring compliance with applicable state and federal regulations.
- Assist in collecting data needed, compiling and submitting registration packages and notifications according to requirements of the regulatory bodies
- Assist in the completion of customer questionnaires
- Review identified opportunities on sales pipeline against state registrations
- Assist with special projects as required
BS in a Life Science, Environmental Sciences or related field (Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Microbiology)
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills, organizational and critical thinking abilities
- Prior experience with Regulatory Compliance and Environmental Health & Safety Regulations
- Savvy in MS Office and Adobe
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal skills, verbal & written communication skills