Our client is a reputable organization in Fairfield County that has been experiencing rapid growth over the past several years. Due to this growth, they are looking to bring on a Senior Accounting candidate to their team to assist with financial reporting, budgeting and audit support for several entities.
- Assist with the quarterly preparation, review, and distribution of corporate financial statements
- Monitor and improve budgeting, reporting and financial audit support
- Review monthly, quarterly and yearly financials and support with reconciling/preparing K-1s, W2, 1099s, 990-PF, 990-T and more.
- Act as key point of contact for financial information across numerous entities.
- Work cross functionally with several finance focused teams to resolve complex accounting related issues
- Research and document technical accounting issues for senior management
- Support third party auditing services by preparing trial balances, preparing balance sheet statements, income statements and reconciling financial information as needed
- Work to continuously improve the quality of financial statement disclosures to benchmark disclosures against competitors.
- Participate in special projects, such as due diligence for acquisition targets, integration of subsidiaries post acquisition, debt issuance, etc.
Experience & Skills Required
- 4+ years of related accounting/finance experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA preferred
- Public Accounting, audit or tax experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with preference to experience working with automation, data workflow, and analytical tools
- Strong business acumen and executive presence; excellent communication and relationship skills are a must.
- Strong analytical skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task to ensure adherence to deadlines