- Job Level:
$80000 - 90000
Our client is a reputable organization in the greater Norwalk, CT area looking to hire a Credit and Collections Manager to their team. This is a key position to the companies success and is responsible for overseeing a team, implementing best practices, ensuring performance and more.
- Provides direct oversight of the Credit and Collections department.
- Develops employees through coaching, mentoring, and formal/on the job training and development opportunities. Actively monitors and evaluates employee performance. Holds employees accountable for the attainment of defined goals and objectives. Executes effective performance redirection when needed.
- Maintains a complete understanding of all systems used in the revenue cycle to assist in the establishment of processes, and to monitor effectiveness of these processes.
- Develops relationships with customers to define, implement and manage the most efficient processes to maximize account receivable returns; and other departments to define and manage the day to day workflow of company billing and receivable processes.
- Develops and maintains management reports along with department KPIs.
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant business field preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant credit, billing and collections experience.
- Must possess at least 2 years of supervisory/leadership experience in revenue cycle processes.
- Capable of defining and implementing process improvements, as well as writing standard operating procedures and policy.
- Possess leadership, problem-solving, research, and analytical skills.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers, management, and others in a courteous and professional manner.