- Job Level:
$80000 - 100000
Our client is a reputable organization in lower Fairfield County that is looking to add a Salesforce Administrator to their growing IT team. This is a new and exciting that position will manange the Salesforce CRM functionality for prospecting and onboarding clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Salesforce products and have three years experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
- Manage all internal processes, workflows, and data handled by CRM; user administration, field logic, customization, reporting, etc
- Inform business process changes with knowledge of Salesforce framework
- Implement improvements of Salesforce data model
- Communicating all system changes and updates
- Support various teams with CRM functionality, administration, desktop support, automation and more
- Provide solution for all support requests and communicate best practices
- Oversee on-boarding and off-boarding of users within systems
- Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements.
- Contributes to the business short-and long-term planning sessions and provides direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction.
Experience & Skills Required
Salesforce Administrator Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant business related field
- Thorough understand of Salesforce products with three years experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Administrator credential preferred, but not required
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Analytical ability
- Critical Thinking ability
- Experience building reports and explaining insights
- Experience in sales tools like CRM add ons, email marketing, and call center tools.