Sales Operations Analyst
- Job Level:
$60000 - 70000
Our client is a reputable organization in Fairfield County looking to add a qualified Sales Operations Analyst to their team. As a Sales Operations Analyst with this rapidly growing company, you’ll work with their sales and operations teams on reporting and forecasting to provide general data-focused support for all stages and facets of the sales cycle. This is an opportunity to play an integral part in ensuring the “sales machine” operates smoothly! You will be part of the team that blends strategy with execution, analytics with innovation, and leadership with teamwork to implement operational excellence across the sales function of the business. In this role, you’ll support robust data analysis, contributing to process improvements and ensuring accuracy for the team. This is an opportunity to drive measurable improvements in sales performance and grow your career in sales operations with a company that is thriving!
Sales Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support robust data analysis throughout the sales process by collecting and analyzing data from Salesforce and other reporting systems.
- Research trends in sales operational data to assist with forecasting and utilize various software platforms to determine future sales trends and ROI.
- Evaluate current sales KPIs, reporting and goals to maintain accurate tracking.
- Design various dashboards and sales reports, identify forecast risks, demand, trends and present research to upper level management
- Lead the analysis of sales data to discover opportunities for growth, potential process improvements, ROI, trends and sales efficiency
- Act as point of contact for software vendors to maintain accounts, ensuring the proper sales tools are being utilized
- Generate sales and performance related reports to assist managers with various sales reviews.
Experience & Skills Required
Sales Operations Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Business Field
- 4+ years of relevant sales focused business analysis experience
- Excellent technical and analytical skills with a focus on forecasting and trend analysis
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in various reporting tools; SQL, Tableau, Power BI, etc
- Strong organizational skills, sense of urgency and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to clearly communicate findings to management and staff.