· Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
· Initiating an ongoing systematic assessment of the physical, emotional, social, educational and functional needs of the patients/families.
· Interpreting assessment data and information to develop a nursing care plan which contains problem identification, nursing diagnosis, nursing orders, approaches, interventions, short/long term goals and discharge planning.
· Participating as a productive member of the interdisciplinary team in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of rehabilitation goals.
· Assuring that documents in the medical record are complete, factual, accurate and timely.