- Job Level:
Great opportunity for a Government Grants Writer to start in January with the option to be hired perm.
- Prepares complex correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Prepares special reports, gathering, summarizing and analyzing data.
- Responsible for accurately capturing meeting minutes, often of a highly technical and/or confidential nature.
- Conduct Internet research and compile reports of findings and provide regular updates.
- Schedules appointments and makes arrangements for meetings.
- And other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Experience & Skills Required
- Must be proficient in written communications, and possess superior grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills.
- Must be organized, able to adhere to strict deadlines, and follow up on pending matters with the manager and senior executives.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A financial background is preferred.