Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
$25.00 - 28.00
HumanEdge has a great contract role available for a talented graphic designer with solid corporate work experience. This contract is predominately remote, with the exception of a couple of meetings over a 5 moth time frame.
- Lead the design and production of marketing materials (i.e. direct mail, brochures, product flyers, invitations, advertisements …etc.)
- Manage the translation and production process for marketing materials for online presence and international locations
- Production and graphic support for websites.
- Generates and manipulates graphic images, animations, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
- Design and layout of tradeshow signage and graphics.
- Manage, design, layout and production schedule of the product collateral
- Manage the product image library
- Edit and proofread publications and collateral.
- Maintain technical documentation online for web users and intranet users.
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design Preferred or equivalent job experience.
- 2 plus years’ experience or equivalent education
- Strong MS Office skills
- InDesign, Illustrator, Fireworks, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Adobe Acrobat required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and keep to marketing schedules
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills