- Job Level:
$75,000 - 85,000
General accounting and financial planning work in a start-up Biotech company
- Facilitate quarterly close process by reconciling monthly general ledger and sub ledger accounts.
- One and five year financial planning
- Budgets and Forecasting
- Financial reporting - experience with 10Q and 10K's
- Provide HR Support of company PEO, mainly employee related entries
- Breakdown of clinical expenses
- Tracking clinical costs
- Maintain accuracy of general ledger, account reconciliations, prepare and process journal entries, revenue recognition, accruals, analyze expense accounts
- Maintain fixed assets and accruals; reconcile to the general ledger
- Prepare and record monthly journal entries including month-end adjustments, reclassification, accrual and corporate allocations, review intercompany transaction, inventory, etc
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Participate in the implementation and optimization of various new systems and processes
- Stock option accounting is a plus!
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar Business field.
Experience & Skills Required
- 3-5 years relevant corporate accounting experience - Biotech strongly preferred
- Familiarity with accounting systems and strong Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc) SAGE a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Excellent Benefit program, Bonus Eligible and Equity options!