- Reviewing, coding, and processing vendor invoices for payment.
- Issuing payments via ACH, wire and checks within vendor payment terms.
- Retrieving documents from electronic mailboxes, moving these invoices, purchase orders and other supporting documents as applicable into electronic document storage and attaching them to disbursement transactions for review, approval and virtual reference filing.
- Informing vendors what invoices numbers were paid and what deductions were taken on ACH and wire payments.
- Responding to vendor inquiries regarding payments due, paid amounts, etc.
- Performing light filing, in addition to other recurring A/P duties.
- Learning and becoming proficient in Company’s Microsoft Navision (i.e. Dynamics) computer system.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of two years’ experience in high volume Accounts Payable Department.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook and Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft Navision (i.e. Dynamics) a plus.