Speakers Bureau Coordinator
- Job Level:
Our client, a full-service speaker bureau logistics company, is searching for a Speakers Bureau Coordinator to join their team in Rutherford, NJ! The Speakers Bureau Coordinator will be responsible for executing logistics for medical education events and ensuring the Company’s commitments are met on-schedule and within budget.
- Maintain consistent communication with sales representatives, faculty, and internal staff throughout the meeting planning process.
- Perform a variety of intricate planning tasks repetitively.
- Exercise a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Database management
- Budget management
- Selection or confirmation of venue, menu, audiovisual, and air/ground transportation arrangements
- Coordinate payment with venues/caterers
- Daily communication with sales representatives and faculty
- Review all contracts for accuracy/ensure client compliance requirements are met
- Ensure all meeting materials are complete and accurate
- Work closely with other team members to ensure successful execution of meetings
- Adherence to various policies (i.e. confidentiality, sensitive communication, intellectual property)
Experience & Skills Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- College Degree is preferred
- 5 years+ experience in field or related services area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills to successfully manage high phone and email volume
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment, changing planning activities and/or multitasking often to meet fluctuating client/company priorities
- Ability to work flexible schedules and/or extended hours to meet clients’ business needs
- Ability to maintain productivity while performing repetitive planning tasks for 7.5 hours daily