Cosmetics / Skin Care
- Job Level:
Our client, a skin care manufacturer, is searching for a Batch Maker to join their growing team in Secaucus, NJ!
- Safely operate, clean, and sanitize all equipment.
- Understand how to read formulas and ensure the proper component is added in the proper amount and in the correct sequence.
- Troubleshoot basic formula problems or errors and document suggested changes.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize work based on Estimated Time of Departure (ETD) of all first time orders (FTO) as well as scale up needs.
- Contributes to the overall safety of the department and ensures a quality product is maintained through compliance of all OSHA, FDA guidelines, as well as internal guidelines set by QA and company policies and procedures.
- Display strong organizational skills allowing multiple tasks to be managed simultaneously
- Perform other functions as directed by management.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of 2-3 years batch-making experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2-3 years solid experience using mathematical skills including measurement and weights in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality, and reliability
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills are a must
- Knowledge of SOP’s and cGMP’s required