Customer Service Representative
- Job Level:
Our client, a large pharmaceutical manufacturing company, is searching for a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team in Piscataway, New Jersey!
- Receive and acknowledge incoming orders and process the order through SAP.
- Monitor the shipments and inform customers about delivery schedules on a weekly basis.
- Arrange samples for new customers and maintain the stock of samples as per required stock level.
- Fill out New Product Development forms for Sales Managers and forward to back office.
- Provide shipment documents like invoices, packing lists, and COA to customer.
- Coordinate with logistics and update the delivery schedule once it arrives in the US.
- Provide the container documents to the warehouse and broker.
- Manage smaller accounts which give repeat business.
- Managing incoming calls from customers.
- Make outgoing calls to confirm leads from marketing.
- Manage lead generation from existing customers,
- Prepare pricing documentation for repeat orders from customers.
- Ensure timely preparation & submission of reports as required by internal stakeholders
- Conduct internal audits and ensure compliance to defined SOPs as per Q&RA norms
- Identify & assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
Experience & Skills Required
- Prior customer service experience with a focus on business to business (B2B) customer service.
- Computer literacy: Excel, MS Office, and ERP experience ( SAP preferred )
- Knowledge of export documentation and supply chain logistics
- Knowledge of commercial documentation like order booking, invoicing, etc.
- Experience in communicating with overseas customers and agents through email and phone