We are seeking a junior level Technical Marketing Associate to join a successful organization in a dynamic role interfacing with Technical Sales & Marketing, QA, Regulatory, Product Management and Logistics teams. This newly created role has fabulous growth potential and will report directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Coordinate the Customer’s Request for Quotation process, maintain business unit list price sheets, monitor and facilitate the renewal of customer contracts. Provide support to existing and prospective customer requests, respond to product inquires and technical literature requests
- Analyze pricing outliers, assist in sales planning, facilitate market surveys, collect intelligence for new markets, competitive intelligence, new business opportunities, market trends, and assist in marketing and sales strategies to increase corporate market share and profitability.
- Maintain Technical and Trade Associations contracts
- Act as primary contact for website and social media interfaces. Engage and expand prospective client base through marketing telephone surveys and electronic communications
- Perform secretarial role for Product Life Cycle Management meetings, support sales leaders and technical leaders in completing actions associated with meetings
- Coordinate new product launch/introductions (timing, literature, samples, target customers, new product pricing, sales tools). Participate as member of Literature Review team and work with administrative team to ensure adequate inventory and sample products for new products. Ensure correct product samples are in stock and have adequate shelf life.
- Coordinate with Regulatory Department to complete customer questionnaires. Act as customer advocate when resolving customer quality issues.
- Travel 5-10% including training, sales meetings, customer meetings with Field Sales Representative as required