Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
$16.00 - 18.00
We are currently partnered with a well known Manufacturing organization in Danbury, CT that is looking to hire a CNC Operator. The CNC Operators are a crucial part of this organization. They are the first step to ensuring a quality product is fabricated before it reaches their customers. Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of recent experience operating a CNC machine.
This is a first shift opportunity, Monday through Friday.
CNC Operator Responsibilities:
- Program machines to create specialized parts.
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the team in order to ensure accurate production of parts.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
- Maintain and repair all equipment and tools used in the machining process.
- Create plans for stocking necessary supplies and inventory.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
- Identify any defective items and handle according to established procedures.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
Experience & Skills Required
CNC Operator Qualifications:
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of recent CNC Operator experience
- Strong attention to detail, comprehension and analytical skills.
- Technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to communicate with others inside and outside the organization.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Skilled with mechanics.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.
- Must have ability to measure accurately in inches to 1/16 and metric to 1mm
- Must have reliable transportation
- Willing to work overtime when required