- Job Level:
$55000 - 65000
We are currently partnered with an exciting company in Southport, CT that is looking to add a Client Services Specialist to their team immediately! The ideal candidate will have a strong executive presence, excellent written/oral communication skills and phenomenal customer service skills. This company is well known for its great culture, work/life balance and room for growth!
Client Services Specialist Responsibilities:
- Receive and respond to various client inquiries in relation to their business accounts in a timely, accurate and professional fashion
- Maintaining existing relationships with key accounts while providing excellent customer service and business partnership
- Researching and resolving a wide ray of client requests, inquiries and concerns
- Setting up new client accounts in the CRM system
- Maintain accurate data and correspondence in the CRM system
- Generating various administrative and financial oriented reports monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Ad hoc project management and account management related duties for key customer accounts
- Assist monthly, quarterly and yearly close process with various ad hoc administrative and financial related requests.
- Work cross functionally with multiple divisions to resolve inquiries; finance, accounting, legal, etc.
- Assist in monitoring compliance of client information
Experience & Skills Required
Client Services Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year relevant experience working directly with clients; client services, account management, client success etc.
- Experience with project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong sense of business acumen and executive presence
- Positive attitude, eager to learn and ability to learn new things quickly