- Job Level:
Our client, a pharmaceutical company, is searching for a Returns Specialist to join their growing team in the Somerville, NJ area! This role is temporarily remote but will eventually be working in office.
- Monitors and investigates Returns and Damages.
- Opens cases and checks for shipment errors (Overages and Shortages)
- Monitors and tracks the cases to make sure they are closed in a timely manner.
- Maintain a Shortage / Returns Tracker to monitor all damaged & saleable Returns.
- Create disputes in the customer portal for all rejected claims and track the dispute.
- Update disposition for all RMA’s and ensure the products are dispositioned on a timely manner by 3PL.
- Works closely with finance to make sure the proper credits and debits are issued.
- Send Credit Memos out to customers.
- Monitors and reconciles inventory between the 3PL WMS and Company ERP (NetSuite)
- Investigates inventory discrepancies and makes the proper inventory adjustment.
- Monitor and track claims with UPS for all lost or damaged shipments.
- Work closely with the Expired Returns team on products returned to the 3PL for destruction.
- Assists supply chain with reporting functions and Metrics.
- Develop processes for new and current functions.
- Create work instructions for the current and new processes.
- Assist with special projects assigned by customer service lead or Director of Supply Chain.
Experience & Skills Required
- Completed Bachelors degree is required
- 1+ year of experience in the generic manufacturing pharmaceutical industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency required
- Experience navigating ERP systems - NetSuite/Oracle is a plus