Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
$17.00 - 19.00 plus Bonus
Our client is a reputable manufacturing company in the Carmel, NY area that is well known for their excellent culture. Due to growth, they are looking to hire a Warehouse Associate to their Production Team to help fulfill customer orders. The ideal candidate will have some experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing environment in a production, assembly or order fulfillment capacity and have a great attitude. This is a chance to work for a great company in the area that values its employees and offers competitve pay and benefits.
This is a first shift opportunity with 8:30am to 5pm hours, Monday through Friday. This is a temp to possible hire opportunity starting out between $18.00-$19.00/hr and a salary range of $40-$45K plus EXCELLENT BENEFITS once it turns into a permanent position. Overtime pay is available for more than 40 hours worked in a week AND you are eligible for an ANNUAL BONUS depending on company performance! There are not many companies in the area that offer such a compensation/benefits package along with such a great culture. That is why employees tend to stay with this company for a long time. This is an immediate need and it will be filled quickly - Qualified candidates are urged to apply TODAY for immediate consideration!
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Assist the warehouse production team by fulfilling customer orders
- Follow instructions of customer orders to pick necessary inventory and assemble or produce products per order specifications
- Maintain accuracy and timliness in the production and manufacturing process
- Follow order instructions to prepare, assemble or mix materials appropriately
- Analyze open orders and fulfill in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure proper packaging of materials and prepare for shipping as needed
- Assist with shipping and receiving of inventory as needed
- Assist with picking and packing as needed
- Maintain storage area of materials and inventory
- Ensure quality control of materials and production
- Manage inventory of finished products in an organized manor
- Assist with maintenance and clean up of work area as needed
Experience & Skills Required
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Recent experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing facility; assembly, production, warehouse, picking, packing, order fulfillment, shipping, receiving, etc
- Positive and coachable attitude with a track record for reliability at work
- Able and eager to learn new things - Training will be provided!
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Good communication skills
Overtime pay availble, Annual bonus available based on company performance, Paid Time Off/Vacation time, Low out of pocket cost benefits with great coverage; medical, life, vision, dental, dissability insurance.
manufacturing warehouse production assembly assembler picker packer pick pack picking packing shipping receiving logistics order fulfillment quality engineering