White Plains, NY
- Job Level:
Immediate - Hire
Our client, an employer of choice in the healthcare industry, is currently in need of experienced Pharmacy Technicians.
- Work closely with pharmacists and pharmacy team to purchase medication, prepare, label and deliver medication and maintain inventory.
- Filling patient medication cassettes Preparation of IV solutions
- Filling the Automated Dispensing Cabinets Delivering medications and supplies to units
- Filling floor stock orders and performing computer functions relating to billing, printing labels and reports. Assisting other healthcare professionals by obtaining and recording patient medication histories in the hospital health information system (HIS) and performing a complete reconciliation for the medications
Experience & Skills Required
- PTCB certification required
- Certificate from an approved program of pharmacy technology preferred
- High school diploma; associate's degree preferred.
- Two years of Health Systems/Hospital experience is preferred
- Retail/Outpatient Pharmacy Preferred,
- IV Experience preferred.