Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
Our client in Newark, NJ is seeking an Autocad Operator to prepare detailed engineering and architectural drawings using Computer-Aided Design and Drafting Systems (CADD). Remote position until the office reopens.
- Prepares detailed engineering and architectural drawings using Computer-Aided Design and Drafting Systems (CADD).
- Researches and recommends construction materials, details and methods.
- Performs site investigations to detail existing conditions and to measure the existing site.
- Prepares estimates, using computer software, of quantities of products and materials from the design drawings.
- Develops and maintains a detailed library of drawing files, standard details, location plans and drawing standards.
- Associate degree in Architecture, or completion of technical program in construction technology and architectural design/drafting
- Three or more years of experience in computer drafting and plan preparation.