- Job Level:
$55000 - 60000
Our client is a well established organization in Fairfield County looking to add a motivated Operations Specialist to their busy team! This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an excellent company that has strong room for growth. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in project management, working with contracts, ensuring deadlines are met, be sharp/presentable, have a positive attitude, and be interested in administrative/back-office driven work. This is an urgent and immediate need that is open due to significant company growth! In exchange, this company offers strong benefits, competitive compensation, phenomenal management/leadership and strong work/life balance.
This position is starting out on a temporary basis with opportunity to become a permanent employee in the future with a salary range of $55-$60K once perm with great benefits. Local candidates only please, relocation will not be considered.
Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Project manage the onboarding of new clients into the company's portfolio of customers
- Assist in the implementation process for new client's access to proprietary internal systems
- Ensuring deadlines are met by coordinating with different internal departments as needed; Finance, Customer Service, Sales, Legal etc
- Analyze various contracts and agreements, ensuring accuracy of data entry throughout the onboarding and implementation process
- Communicating with various advisors and outside institutions to ensure smooth onboarding
- Communicate with clients during the onboarding period to ensure questions are answered and needs are met
- Coordinate with various team members and management to ensure appropriate processing and operations according to both internal and external policies/procedures
- Research and resolve an array of customer or client requests and concerns
- Provide administrative and operational support to a fast paced and busy team
- Respond to customer emails and phone calls in a timely, accurate and professional manor.
Experience & Skills Required
Operations Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-2 years of relevant business related experience within a corporate environment, preferably within an administrative project management capacity
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Tech savvy; comfortable with various computer systems such as Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Reader/PDF Editor
- Positive attitude, motivated, eager to learn and comfortable asking questions when unsure
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced deadline driven environment