IT Security Analyst
Information Technology / Other Technology Staffing
- Job Level:
$75,000.00 - 90,000.00
The Information Technology (IT) Security Analyst will report to the Director of Technology and be an active part and relevant player of the entire organization's cybersecurity program.
Children's Hospital located in Boston, MA.
As the IT Security Analyst, you will:
- Maintain, produce and assist in the development and adoption of IT security policies and procedures.
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause—review violations of security policies.
- Develop, execute, and maintain incident response procedures, including table-top exercises.
- Perform 3rd party risk assessments on our vendors and partners.
Experience & Skills Required
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Computer Information Systems
· Minimum year of Cybersecurity experience.
· Studied or exposed to hacker methodology.
Any Security Certificate like CompTIA +, CISA or others.
Excellent Benefits and free parking on campus.