A large healthcare facility located in Brooklyn, NY is hiring for a SQL (Structured Query Language) Developer, where you will work collaboratively within the CAC team and should be able to conduct day-to-day activities.
As the SQL Developer, your day-to-day willl include:
- Contributing to all in-service system training for the department staff, as well as house staff and attending physicians as necessary for CAC system.
- Assisting with monitoring of interface between the clinical and financial system as it relates to the CAC System and be part of any troubleshooting effort with the appropriate MIS Staff and users.
- Serving as a liaison between MIS clinical, MIS technical and financial system (i.e. system analyst, network engineers, DBA’s, technical support staff)
- Recognizing system problems when they arise (i.e. application, interfaces, databases, add-ons, integration with special devices) and repairing either hardware or software as appropriate.
- Reporting problems to the appropriate MIS Staff and documents the issue and resolution.
- Maintaining log of all system/application problems encountered and communicates periodically the issues list with application P.M, supporting staff management and users.
- Maintaining all documentations related to all CAC system integration and interaction with other systems.
- Responding to SQL Server Ad Hoc requests on competitive and strategic issues and communicate with pears and Vendor.
- Providing on-call service for the supported System or Systems emergencies.
Experience & Skills Required
· Strong Analytical skills
· Experience with MS SQL Server
· Experience with SQL to query data for analysis and testing is required
· JAVA and API experience
· SSRS, SSAS, SSIS and SQL Server Reporting knowledge