- Job Level:
Your role as the Credit Coordinator will be to initiate and process Credit Limit Applications for external customers regarding Region North America, ensuring compliance with the Company’s Global Credit Management Policies and the Region’s Guidelines/time constraints.
In the Credit Coordinator, you will:
- Review and confirm all documents and information received from internal/external sources.
- Obtain D&B Reports and financial information to assess the credit worthiness of a customer.
- Generate and prepare required supporting documentation from Company’s internal systems - SAP, Qlikview and FIS.
- Submit completed Application, including all supporting documentation, to designated signatories for required approval/denial.
- Scan and/or upload Application and all supporting documentation to SAP to finalize process and have internal systems reflect approved credit limits and credit terms.
- Initiate and handle requests from HQ regarding the credit terms and limits of new and/or existing accounts.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and external government agency regarding credit terms, credit clauses and affiliates appearing in service contracts.
College Degree in Accounting, Business or other related field
Experience & Skills Required
Experience & Skills:
- Proficient in spreadsheets, v-lookups and pivot tables
- Effectively follows the company’s Credit Policies, while ensuring applications are handled and processed within set guidelines and time frames.
- Understands and applies the business processes of the company and guards against actions that will negatively impact business in general.
- Recognizes and attends to multiple facets on issues and problems. Uses a logical and systematic approach to analyze issues and problems. Assembles relevant information from multiple sources.
- Uses questioning to identify the specific problem and related information and makes appropriate contacts to work out a reasonable solution.
- Adjusts decisions/courses of action to meet with changing circumstances or new information. Provides well thought out rationale for decisions.
- Communications are well organized, clear, concise and timely. Emphasizes key points to ensure communications are understood by others. Responds directly and appropriately to questions from others.
- Uses word processing software efficiently and effectively. Uses spreadsheet software as a tool for tracking work and uses other software appropriately to work demands. Effectively applies other components of MSOffice required by the job