White Plains, NY
- Job Level:
$18.00 - $19.00/hr
Experienced Receptionist needed to ensure all reception calls and visitor functions are managed in a timely and professional manner to promote and maintain a professional office environment, at the same time keeping a positive and energetic attitude. Assist various departments with special clerical and administrative projects.
- Manage and route incoming calls accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor.
- Maintain a positive and professional workspace(s).
- Visitor badging and guest relations administration.
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. mandatory presence required on all business days.
- Well versed in emergency procedures, both building and company.
- Follow process and procedures as per Facility Standard Operating guidelines, as well as maintaining the SOP guidelines.
- Communicate all extenuating situations.
- Work independently and within prescribed schedule restrictions of position.
- Assist various departments with special projects, which may be clerical or administrative in nature, as well as maintaining proper receptionist services
Experience & Skills Required
· Prior receptionist experience preferred, (2-4 years)
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment with high visitor and call volume with the ability to maintain a cheerful and professional demeanor.
· Basic Word and Excel skills.
· High school diploma