Parts Department Assistant
- Job Level:
HumanEdge has a client immediately hiring for a Parts Department Assistant. In this role, you would improve efficiencies and profitability within the Parts Sales department, organize parts inventory and maintain work flow.
Bakery manufacturing equipment
In the Parts Department Assistant role, you will:
- Conduct normal daily parts sales duties – Ship / Receive parts as needed – (striving for budgetary goals) and daily invoicing.
- Sell Recommended Spare Parts Packages.
- Increase profitability and Sales volume within the parts department
- Increase the sales of recommended spare parts packages
- Help maintain appropriate spare parts inventory and a re-order point system
- Help organize inventory along with shipping and receiving
- Answer daily parts sales calls with professional customer courtesy and related duties
- Fulfill parts requests from Service Techs.
- Package, ship and receive parts as needed
- Re-order inventory and maintain inventory transaction accuracy
Experience & Skills Required
- 1-3 years Customer Service/order entry experience
- Preferred: Mechanically inclined, familiarity with parts/inventory a ++