- Job Level:
We are currently partnered with an excellent company in Fairfield County, CT that is looking to add several Relationship Managers to their team immediately! These positions are open due to company growth and internal promotions. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success managing client or customer relationships, enjoy working in a client success or non-sales focused account management capacity and possess superior communication skills. This is an opportunity to join one of the most respected organizations in the area that has been rapidly growing in a thriving industry! This position will start out on a temporary basis and once the position goes permanent will have a salary range of $60-$65K depending on experience.
Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to core clients to develop and manage account strategy plans that drive client success, growth, satisfaction, and retention.
- Build and maintain relationships with executive-level contacts to understand the changing landscape, recognize the complexity of their issues, identify new engagement and enrichment opportunities, and educate them on company services.
- Use company specific client engagement tools to drive client success and ensure client satisfaction.
- Become a product knowledge expert of company services to properly educate clients on offered business services.
- Project manage various client requests; act as a liaison between several internal departments, ensure deadlines are met, accuracy, quality of work, ensuring client needs are met, and following up to ensure satisfaction.
Experience & Skills Required
Relationship Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-4 years of experiece with demonstrated success in client services, account management, or long-term relationship management.
- 1-4 years experience managing multiple client relationships in a fast paced environment with competing deadlines and requests.
- Goal-oriented and success driven professional.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Effective prioritization, organization, and time management skills.
- A results-oriented team player with a positive attitude that is willing to take on additional responsibility when needed.
- Inquisitive and process oriented individual.
- Ability to learn new things.
- Strong sense of business accumen, analytical skills, and able to make decisions.