- Job Level:
$20 - 22
Award winning medical center is in need of 2 Accounts Payable Coordinators for their growing department This is a fantastic opporuntiy for somone who enjoys a fast paced environment working with a great team. This is a long term position reporting to their Bethel, CT location.
- Processes invoices and analyzes for proper approval and documentation. Uses Infor 2 way and 3 way match for PO invoices. Interfaces with purchasing to resolve PO exceptions
- Consolidation of employee reimbursement using Excel
- Maintains accounting controls by ensuring proper documentation is present prior to execution of payment.
- Assists with creating and/or producing various Ad Hoc Reports/Audit requests.
- Provides excellent customer service to external vendors as well as internal employees.
- Assists with processing for imaging.
- Fulfills all compliance responsibilities related to the position
Experience & Skills Required
HS Diploma required, less than 1 years experience, excellent communciation skills, team building & staff