- Job Level:
$28.00 - $30.00/hr
This opportunity is a full-time contract role that requires 2 days in office and 3 days remote. The Project Coordinator supports Project Managers with administrative tasks such as collecting data and tracking project success, scheduling meetings to coordinate project work and providing status updates. The Project Coordinator will organize projects with the goal of meeting deadlines and budgets. This role will be responsible for assigning tasks, monitoring communication, tasks and action items as well as creating reports and updates for members of the management team. The project coordinator serves an essential role in effective project management.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Schedule project meetings per project plan and/or need.
- Communicate with project team on specific activities, including meeting summaries and action items.
- Document and follow up on important actions, project risks, issues and decisions from meetings.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create and maintain project management calendar to ensure the fulfillment of goals and objectives.
- Share relevant documentation and reports with project teams.
- Provide information and support to stakeholders.
- Serve as a point of contact for various working groups.
- Understand and follow formal escalation and review processes.
- Provide support to project managers and business leaders when requested.
- Assist in managing to scope while tracking changes through change control.
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
- 3 -5 years of verifiable work experience in a related field.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with MS-Project or similar project planning tool/application.
- Experience planning meetings and/or conferences.